Recently I’ve been receiving some facebook ads by Robert Kiyosaki, the author of rich dad poor dad ( pretty interesting book ). In the ad he introduces someone called Anik Singal. Anik talks about the most used platform on the Internet, which is email.
I have to admit, it was a pretty interesting read since he was talking about how people like you and me can make money using just emails.
So I signed up for his webinar. By the end of it I realized that he’s promoting his new money making system called Inbox Blueprint 2.0 ( I’m not sure about the previous version ).
Then again the price isn’t something to laugh about, at a one time payment of $1497 or 3 seperate $597 payments. I do want to clarify that I’m not affiliated with Inbox Blueprint in any way.
What is Inbox Blueprint?
Inbox Blueprint can be said to be an all in one system for learning and executing your email marketing campaign. They focus on teaching you how to make money through emails.
From what I’ve seen, the impressive thing about Inbox Blueprint isn’t the training, it is the fact that you have all the tools you need.
Their Launchpad system is a easy platform that handles everything from creating your Opt – in page ( like a 1 page website ), written content from the Launch Pad writing team, autoresponders ( program to help you save your email list and automatically send emails ) to affiliate links related to your niche.
The basic idea is that you create an opt-in page to get a user’s email before sending them to your affiliate link so that you can send them email promotions later.
What happens after you join Inbox Blueprint?
- Firstly you’d have to choose your niche, below are some examples. Then you have a choice of using Inbox Blueprint’s domain or your own domain for your page.
- After that you choose which affiliate program you want to promote, which is available in the Launch Pad software, but you can use your own affiliate link as well.
- Now you will create your free report, which is what you would give out to people after they give you their email. The process is simple and the articles below have been written for you. You do have a choice of writing your own articles.
- Then you set up your autoresponder, you can start sending emails with solo ads in them to the people that have given you their email
- Start designing your Opt – in page. Launch Pad will provide you with templates that you can use. You also have a choice of a classic page or a quiz page which is cool.
- Also, you will be creating a transition page or “thank you page” to pre-sell your new subscribers. This is where your Opt – in page will take them to before sending them to your affiliate link.
How much money can you make with Inbox Blueprint?
So Anik does say that for every email on your list you can potentially make $1 a month. Having 1000 emails in your list would potentially get you $1000 every month.
If you look at it from another angle, the actual question that you should be asking is how much money can you make with email marketing since this is basically the idea behind Inbox Blueprint.
The answer is – way more than $1000 if you do it right, and close to nothing if you do it wrong. You see, getting people to sign up to your email list takes actual skill and Internet Marketing know-how.
Sure Inbox Blueprint gives you all the tools needed but the question is do you know how to use them?
Pros and Cons of Inbox Blueprint
- Launch Pad is amazing, it is like an all in one email marketing campaign package.
- There will be video training to help guide you each step of the way when creating your email marketing campaign.
- You don’t have to write content yourself as it is written for you.
- Free and paid traffic methods available to get people to your page.
- You will learn a lot about email marketing.
- Can be very expensive for a beginner
- Although there are free traffic methods, it can be hard for someone just starting out. Chances are you have to spend more money for paid traffic.
So, is Inbox Blueprint a scam or what?
It is obvious that Inbox Blueprint is a legit program. Email marketing is a very popular way to make money online and the number’s shown in Anik’s webinar aren’t exaggerated at all. You can achieve this level of income too if you have the knowledge.
It will take time and effort, this isn’t some get rich quick scheme. Not only do you have to learn about email marketing but it also takes time to build up your email list. The reason that successful email marketers make so much money is because they already posses a large email list.
But to be honest, I’m no expert, and the entire concept of email marketing wasn’t clear to me at first. I’ve only begun to understand it more after joining Wealthy Affiliate and at the point of writing I don’t plan on using email marketing just yet ( I’ll definitely use it in the future because it is just that powerful ).
My focus right now is to learn how to get traffic, I believe email marketing comes later. As a beginner it might be hard to drive people to your opt in page which is why I’ve stated in the cons section that you might need to spend more money to get traffic.
Then again, paid traffic is also a skill that you have to master and it isn’t as simple as just throwing out your money to get sales. If you have no idea what you’re doing there’s a high chance that you’ll burn a hole in your pocket.
Email marketing is a very popular and powerful way to make money, a lot of successful internet marketers use it. Inbox Blueprint’s Launch Pad System is one amazing piece of software where it simplifies the process for you.
If you were to do it on your own you’d have to get your own autoresponder and write your own emails, which would be cheaper but more time consuming.
It is up to you to decide whether or not you want to join, if you have the money to spare and you’re interested in email marketing I would say go for it. If you’re still skeptical it’s fine as well, the price isn’t exactly the cheapest around and it might be best if you understand the basics first. You can always join Inbox Blueprint in the future.
If you have any questions do pop a comment below!