I’ve recently stumbled upon a new breathe of fresh air in the Internet Marketing world – Rapid Profit System.
If you do your research pretty much everyone is praising this new affiliate marketing training program.
It seems to have a reputable creator ( something that is pretty rare these days ) and it’s priced fairly reasonably.
But can it really help you make money online or is Rapid Profit System just another scam ?
What is Rapid Profit System ?
Rapid Profit System was created by Omar and Melinda Martin from Higher Level Strategies Inc.
This lovely couple has quite a few products on the famous affiliate marketing platform JVZoo like Internet Marketing Clinic and My Unfair Advantage.
Rapid Profit System claims that you can make $336 per day even if you are a complete beginner.
What Rapid Profit System teaches you is to make money with affiliate marketing, which can create a solid income for you, even to the point of making a full time income.
However, they do have a focus on getting traffic and leads through advertising on Facebook instead of free traffic like I do.
I’m sure you know how big Facebook is so let me tell you a little Internet Marketing secret – tons of people make a killing advertising on Facebook for their affiliate products or personal products.
How Do You Make Money With Rapid Profit System ?
I’ll summarize their “make money blueprint” in 5 easy steps.
- You pick a niche, basically a topic that you’re interested in.
- Find some Facebook groups who are also interested in this niche.
- Find some affiliate programs that you think the members of this Facebook group would be interested in.
- Set up your sales funnel.
- Run your Facebook Advertising campaign and target these Facebook groups.
So as an example, if you’ve found some gaming related Facebook groups, you can advertise some gaming products to them.
So from my 2 years of experience online, I can safely say that this is a solid blueprint and a very smart way of making some affiliate commissions with advertising.
Allow me to explain, normally if you advertise on Facebook, you’d need to set a target audience, like targeting users that liked a certain page or are in a certain country.
The challenge in making money off these advertising campaigns is that if you advertise to the wrong people, they won’t buy jack squat from you, which makes sense because they aren’t interested in the first place right ?
But now what Rapid Profit System teaches you is to find these Facebook Groups instead so you have all these interested customers at your fingertips.
I also love how Rapid Profit System teaches you about sales funnels. You see selling online is different from traditional selling.
When you try to sell something online you’ll need a sales funnel, which is a plan listed in different stages.
Think of it like this, if you show your ads to someone on Facebook and they click on your ad, they will be taken to the first page of your funnel. On that page they can either buy, or leave.
But before they leave maybe you’ve dropped them a lead magnet, like offering them a freebie for their email.
If they do leave you their email you can follow up by trying to persuade them to buy again. This entire flow starting from your Facebook Ad is your sales funnel.
What kind of training does Rapid Profit System offer ?
Rapid Profit System is a video training course, and they’ve split their training into 3 different phases.
Phase One – Your Ideal Market
- learn about finding a profitable niche
- learn how to use bonus incentives to draw people in
- teach you some tricks to getting accepted as in affiliate in JVZoo
Phase Two – Your Affiliate Funnel
- discover their affiliate funnel diagram
- learn how to get people to buy what you’re offering fast without putting it off
- learn about the big mistakes other marketers make when creating their bonuses
Phase Three – Your Promotional Campaign
- learn how to run your Facebook ads
- learn about targeting the right audience to get the most out of your ads
- learn about email marketing
Some Bonuses You Get
- A template to use for creating landing pages in your sales funnel
- Email follow up templates
- Some PLR ( private lable rights ) products that you can use as your free bonus offer
- Funnel building, list building and advertising courses
How much does Rapid Profit System cost?
I actually think that their price is really reasonable at $19.95. This gets you everything I’ve just stated above, even the bonus material.
With that said, they do have some up-sells.
- Rapid Profit System Turbo ( $27 ) which provides even more material to help with your email marketing
- Rapid Profit System Powerhouse which gives you more training and more PLR materials to use
Now in my honest opinion, if you want to go for Rapid Profit System I would just pay the $19.95 and be done with it because that is the most value for money.
The rest of the up-sells aren’t that attractive to me, they are basically just more materials to work with and you can certainly make do without them.
Pros of Rapid Profit System
You know what the best part about Rapid Profit System is ? The fact that it is one of the most legit products I’ve reviewed in a long time.
If you follow my blog you’ll see plenty of mediocre products that are just a fine line away from being called a scam.
It’s almost funny because with scams being the norm nowadays, Rapid Profit System seems like an oddity.
Apart from everything I’ve just mentioned though, here are some more things that I like about Rapid Profit System.
- You get a 30 day window to get a full refund.
- Beginner friendly training videos
- Great value for money for the base product ( the $19.95 one )
- The owners are real, well respected people
Usually, I would provide a pros and cons section but there is very little I have to complain about Rapid Profit System given its price point.
The only issue I would point out is that this is a sort of product where you buy your training and you’re left to consume it on your own, that’s pretty much the end of it.
The program that I use is different in the sense that it is a program where you’re given the training but you still have access to support anytime after, sort of like having a mentor because it is a monthly subscription kind of program.
But with Rapid Profit System you’re paying a one time fee so all I can say is you’re getting what you paid for, to ask them for continual support after that is sort of pushing it for such a low price.
The Verdict – Is Rapid Profit System a Scam and Is It Worth Your Money?
In my opinion yes it is. Like I said it is great value for money and the training is beginner friendly.
However, whether or not it’ll work is completely up to you. Even though I’ve said that their method is rock solid it won’t help you if you don’t put in the effort.
This is true no matter who you try to make your money online, if you’re not willing to work for it nothing is going to work for you.
Rapid Profit System is definitely not a scam and it is worth every penny. So do check it out if you’re interested in making money with affiliate marketing through running ads.